Thursday, August 23, 2012

START.

I'm terrible at intro's and it seems I've done my fair share when it comes to blogs. And then of course, I end up only having an intro, so this time I plan to just start.

Basically, this is about a writer trying to find a place in the world. Basically graduated, I'm a girl trying to get an in on life where I get to work with writing. Will it be working for a publishing industry? Will I be an editor? Or will I actually get a chance to be a "real" writer? I can publish stories in local magazines all my life, but I want to publish novels. I don't have anyone I can really follow, but I've heard a writer's work is the loneliest in the world - so this blog will be the thing to hold my responsible.

I'm not sure yet where I'll end up (or where I'll get to along the way), but I'm excited to try. I do love the idea of potential. And right now that's the strongest point I have going for me. I know it'll be hard, but I've chosen this path long ago, so now it's about time I try and move forward along it.

No comments:

Post a Comment